Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting ready for Costa Rica


It's amazing how empty a packed backpack can be when you're heading for the tropics. Nylon clothes and Tevas make for a very light pack and a very happy backpacker.

Yep, gonna dust off the old blog, fill the tires, oil the chain and get ready to describe three weeks of exploration in Central America's eco-playland. I'm encouraged by the fact the blog went so well for the first three weeks in India, so I'm hoping I'll manage to keep it up for the duration of this trip.

The plan is to see volcanoes, howler monkeys, tortugas, black-sand beaches and the occasional urban setting, as time allows. I'll try and throw up the occasional picture as well. Let me rephrase that. I will try and upload the occasional picture as well.

If you have any suggestions for places to go or things to see, please leave them in the comments.

Cheers,
Eric

No comments: