Friday, April 20, 2007

Kodai art show

Went to a student art show last night for the Kodai School. I must say it was quite impressive. Some of the pictures below are quite beautiful. Given the talent of the students at this school in general, I guess it's not a surprise. For comparison with a photo, Kum Seok (from the previous post) is the model on the right of the first picture.
Due to technical difficulties, I am unable to match up the artist with the work. Don't worry -- it's no one you know.





1 comment:

Myles Dolphin said...

Hey Eric,
I was just skipping through the blogs and found yours by accident. Your pictures are great and proved quite interesting to me, as I spent almost 4 years teaching ESL abroad (2 in China, 1 in Slovakia, 6 months in Mexico and 6 months in Australia). Enjoy India, it's a place I've always wanted to visit!
-Myles.
http://mylesdolphin.blogspot.com